My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.diannaeanderson.net
and update your bookmarks.

11.1.10

National Human Trafficking Awareness Day

I had planned to put together a written post for you, but I found that (per usual) other people have already expressed quite eloquently what I would say, in a much more digestible form, at least for our media-saturated culture. For me, as a visual learner, these videos made a great impact, and I hope you will be encouraged to educate yourself more on the issues facing our world today, especially in the fight against the second largest illegal industry - the trade in people.







Thanks for watching. I'll continue updating this blog in the future with more information about how we can stop human trafficking, but you can read a bunch of my archived entries for more information, and check out the websites linked in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The owner of this blog tolerates no form of hate speech, including racial slurs, citing stereotypes as fact, or anything else deemed intolerant or hateful by the blog author. While you may have a right to say it, it does nothing to advance productive discussion, and therefore any comment containing such speech will be deleted accordingly.