My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.diannaeanderson.net
and update your bookmarks.

5.5.10

"now that I have seen, I am responsible"

A fellow blogger/author who is in the Dominican Republic right now working with Haitian Refugees posted that he can't get this song (below) out of his head.



In this interconnected, globally smaller world, all of us have seen, and all are held responsible. This artist, New Zealander Brooke Fraser, commented once in an article that "I'd rather be seen as a fool for trying to change the world then not do anything at all."

Lord, never let me forget India. Never let me forget what I have seen, the people I have met, and the things I know of your love.

Related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The owner of this blog tolerates no form of hate speech, including racial slurs, citing stereotypes as fact, or anything else deemed intolerant or hateful by the blog author. While you may have a right to say it, it does nothing to advance productive discussion, and therefore any comment containing such speech will be deleted accordingly.